Comment on page
- DocumentScanResult model has changed:
- success property has been removed.
- captureSuccess property has been added.
- ocrSuccess property has been added.
- Improvements to the behavior of the SDK's Device Select component when handling permission requests. These enhancements ensure a smoother and more intuitive experience when allowing or denying permissions in various scenarios.
- Visual overhaul.
- All components have been visually updated to have a sleeker style.
- New font is being used - Roboto.
- Icons have been reworked.
- Discontinued support for the PNG (Portable Network Graphics) format. Consequently, the option to capture images in PNG format will be removed from the available capture options.
- Added configurable property to Result component for toggling title display on or off.
- The request for camera permission removed when in read-only mode.
- Added capability to hide back button on document processing component.
- Added capability to provide initial images to wizard component.
- Expanded document processing component to allow both base64 and data URI formats for input images.
- Improved error feedback for cases where camera permission has been blocked.
- Fixed green image snapshots on older devices.
- Added control over image capture formats (currently supports JPEG and PNG, and defaults to JPEG. Previously images were only captured in PNG format).
- Added functionality to convert uploaded images to JPEG format.
- For multi-sided document file uploads, changed the upload screen to more clearly indicate when a file has already been selected by showing more distinct icons and accentuating the action instead of the side on buttons.
- Removed unused
backThresholdproperties from document type model.
- The request for camera permission in the design component for the web SDK plugins has been removed.
- Changed the Document Capture component to require a country code, document type ID and document type name. These determine whether or not both a front and a back image will need to be captured.
- Changed the Prepare component to require a country code, document type ID and document type name. These determine whether or not both a front and a back image will need to be uploaded upon clicking the Upload button.
- Changed the Result component to require a country code, document type ID and document type name. These determine OCR parameters.
- The Document Crop component has been removed. Functionality was moved into a new component that consolidates image processing functionality, called the Document Processing component.
- Changed the "document-crop" step type to "document-processing" instead.
- Removed rotation functionality from the Result component. This was moved into the Document Processing component instead.
- Removed the
dataUriinput parameter from the Result component. It has been replaced with the
resultparameter, which is a
DocumentCaptureResultinstead of a string.
- Refactored the
- Reworked the DocumentCaptureResult object type.
- Removed the following properties from DocumentCaptureResult:
- Added the following properties to DocumentCaptureResult:
- correlationId (string)
- originalDocumentImages (array of strings)
- documentImages (array of strings)
- ocrResults (array of DocumentOcrResult)
- countryCode (string)
- documentType (string)
- Added Country Select component.
- Added "country-select" step type.
- Added Document Select component.
- Added "document-select" step type.
- Added Document Processing component.
- Added front and back file upload functionality.
- Changed the "Retry" text of the back button on the Result component to "Back" instead.
- Added the following parameters to the Result component:
- Added the following parameters to the Wizard component:
- Added setCorrelationId function to Wizard component.
- Fixed an issue with loss of quality when cropping an image.
- Initial release